Stretch your mind, body and spirit on a journey to the Southwestern French countryside. A time to disconnect. A place where your vibes meet our vibes and they join together to create an abundance of wellness and “joie de vivre”.
We invite you to ditch the routines and join us this fall in southern France on a journey to stretch your mind, body and spirit. We’ll take our pilates and our positive vibes to the beautiful and sunny French countryside. You’ll have a chance to immerse yourself in your well-being while enjoying the best treats of southwestern France: Charm of a centuries old farm-hamlet, long dinners “al fresco” and the famous French “joie de vivre”, farmers’ markets in medieval villages, local vineyards and wine tastings, splendid nature and tranquil ambiance, inspiring classes and intimate environment, champagne brunch in the sunshine, sunflower fields and more…
This wonderful trip is based on a “go with the flow” mentality, this is your vacation, after all! You may participate in our little visits in the region but it’s completely fine if you wish to stay “home” and enjoy a glass of wine by the pool or sauna.
Are you already packed?
All-inclusive retreat cost:
Regular price: $1750
Single Occupancy: SOLD OUT
Included in the price:
- – Morning Pilates and evening stretching
- – Accommodation (5 nights/6 days) in The Happy Hamlet guest house (twin or double room, ensuite bathroom)
- – All meals made with the freshest ingredients, snacks, drinks
- – Property with vast outdoors, pool, sauna, various sports/games equipment, hiking on property or nearby
- – Transportation in the region (wine-tasting, farmers’ market, brocante, Bordeaux, Atlantic Ocean or Mediterranean Sea).
- – One bundled airport transfer from and to Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
- – Good mood, happy company, recharged mind & body & soul!
Reservations and inquiries:
For more info: email@example.com
*Please note that airfare and travel insurance is not included in the price. Closest airport: Toulouse-Blagnac.