Join us for an amazing trip to Greece from April 19 – 26, 2019 for some relaxation, adventure, and rejuvenation. You’ll be delighting in the beauty of this amazing land for 7 nights: 2 nights in the beautiful city of Athens and 5 nights at the breathtaking Aegialis-Amorgos Island.
Begin each day with a fun, energizing, functional strength class in 1 of the workout rooms overlooking the Aegean Sea. After a nourishing breakfast, enjoy time to yourself or with other travelers and explore the sandy beaches, hike around the coastline to discover ancient churches and ruins, tour the Herbal gardens, or enjoy a local inspired Greek cooking class. In the afternoon relax at the spa or pool. Enjoy evenings with a Pilates workout while overlooking the beautiful Amorgos evening sky-lit waters in the outdoor shala or on the rooftop. 3 daily meals included (on Amorgos Island) with locally-sourced Greek food and organic produce straight from the garden.
- Total 7 nights: 5 nights accommodations in a superior room with private balcony and sea view on Amorgos Island and 2 nights accommodations in a double room in the ancient and lovely city of Athens, Greece.(1st night and the last night)
- Breakfast in Athens.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on the island of Amorgos.
- (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options can be provided)
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port).
- Transfers in Athens (port-hotel-port).
- Use of Wireless Internet
- One 30 min. relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities
- (sauna, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- 2 Daily fitness classes on Amorgos Island taught by Lori Whelan
- (Pilates – 30 min and Functional Strength – 45 min)
$1585 per person sharing a Double/Twin Room (we will match you up with a roommate if you don’t have one)
$1985 per person for Single occupancy room
Price does NOT include:
- Airfare to and from Athens (affordable airfare to Athens can be found from most major US cities)
- Ferry Ride to and from Athens
Size is limited…Reserve your spot today.